WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
August 26, 2009 @ 11:37 AM

After much struggle, I made a decision
A decision that Desmond.K might possibly hate
I decided not to go work and focus on PP
I'll be heading back for holidays tomoro morning
Yet my PP advisor is leaving a day before I come back
He will not be back by 4 days before the deadline
Yesterday, had a good start on PP thanks to Ben
I dunnoe what makes MingYuan.C weird recently
So yesterday only me and Ben was doing PP in the library
I am starting to see something in myself
I treat people too nicely and they took it for granted
Or in another words, have the wrong interpretation
Another thing, after that retard
I dunnoe whether I am able to maintain another
I just seems that, if I were to prioritize my things
I have totally no time to maintain a stable relationship
In the first 2 weeks of holidays, is planned
To accompany my parents
Make myself stay away from the hectic world
Pack up all my notes for the sake of next semester
The other 3 weeks, I am going to work.
Everyday, to make it back
1. For Desmond.K
2. Money
3. Train my perseverance in doing things
The other thing is to produce a good quality PP
As from the above, there is actually no time for fun
Maybe this is the life that I should be leading
In the past I am like a loner
I was able to succeed and why not now?
Cuz I'm having too much entertainment.
Alrights, that is for my holidays
Now the start of Semester 2
I took up a 5-day lesson
This means that I need more self-discipline
Both on studies, church and work
This will be planned during the two weeks or today
Good luck for me.