WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
August 17, 2009 @ 7:23 PM

In the morning, I was like suffering
I was tearring the whole night
So I called the most experienced person
That I know, Jonathan.C for help
So he actually missed his class and bused here
Bought me breakfast and accompanied me
Went to class and then bused to interchange
Took 963 to Woodlands Polyclinic
Waited for like years till my turn
The doctor thinks that I am having Conjunctivitis
But Jonathan.C suggested me for staining
Unfortunately, the clinic do not have
So the doctor made an appointment for me
In Alexandra Hospital and it was at 2pm
After lunch, cabbed down to A.H
Did all the suffering eye scans
Oh, did I not mentioned that I have photophobia
Wow, the whole day I was wearing shades
Even now with the lights on I am wearing
Not mentioning that the shades is extreme dark
Yet I still feel the spasm.
Okay, so everything ended at 440pm
Bused back and caught my sleep back abit
Jonathan.C sent me home
He applied mediation for me before leaving.
Now I am all alone. I want to study
But it seems that I can't.
Sighs, anyways the last result after A.H
Was that I am having Acute Anterior Uveitis
Serious Inflammation I could say


Hope that I will get well soon.