WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
August 24, 2009 @ 6:20 AM

Nice, apparently I am contented
I have put in all that I can in today's test
My eyes are dry, and I'm dead-beat
Gastric, Backache all coming....
But I hope that all my efforts are paid off
I am satisfy with myself today, contented
Thank you someone for accompanying
The whole night studying, touched
9 hours of straight of studying
Broke my record in this 2 years
I am zonked and I am sleeping soon
Vacation is coming soon, so I'll hang in there
All the best =)