WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
August 6, 2009 @ 9:32 AM

Thorough update on my schedule book
Revision of UT 3

- Chemistry

Exercise

-Jogging 3 to 5 rounds of Park

Start up for PP report.

- History of the company
- The structure of the company and how it functions

By 7 August 2009 - 915am things above must be done !

So many things to do
So many things to accomplish
Sees the true self of humans
Have the mouth to say
But no actions
Buy present everyone wants their name there
When in time to pay, everyone runs
WhatTheFuck ?!
I am still in a lost after I collect back the money.
Did I say anything ?
Please, what now paying what you should pay
I am not asking unreasonably
You guys are the one who are being unreasonable
You guys are human, you guys can be broke
I am God, I will not be broke
What a joke??!!
Neverminds, I am tired