WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
August 4, 2009 @ 4:52 PM

A thought came past me
My Birthday.
Last year, I had a very great birthday
This year, I actually dun feel anything
Its like, I do but that was before
Far before many things happened
Seriously, I am tired of everything
Everything that's happening
Never will I want anything to happen
Things like the past.
Last year, I lost everything within one night
Everything at the blink of an eye
The wall of trust for someone just tumbled
Tumbled like sand by the cause of betrayal
This year, its my personal life that's falling
Falling without hints and signs
Just like that, it fell.
My life is tough
I dun blame it
Its a must to go through
Its just a matter of time
This year, I have learnt to let go
Let go of hatred and face the true self of humans
This year, I have learnt to live life
Kept falling and standing
Yet again I fall
Living a life that I have never tried
But if time could rewind
I wouldn't try
It will drained my energy to the max
I have found out the other thing,
My health is deteriorating
Not getting any better....
Trying to pull myself back to the good me
Can I do it? I think I can?
Or should I believe that I could?
It after so many things that's happening within weeks
Its makes my mood; motivation; drafts all gone
Gone into the mist of air that I took in
Maybe this year, no more happy birthday celebration.