WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
August 18, 2009 @ 2:08 PM

Went to someone's blog
It's true that I am not worth
Not worthy for you to sacrifice
I just want you to be happy
To enjoy and live life
I can see the future
That's what I didn't tell you
I've got this ability not long
After going through the many things in life
I've got this ability from then
It is also what causes me to give you up
That is why I let you free
You might think that I am selfish
You might think that I am paranoid
It because I want to live in the memories that we share
You can blame me if that makes you feel better
You can think anything about me if you feel so
I don't mind, cuz this shows me that you're moving on
Many things isn't that simple that everyone think it is
The world isn't that simple as it seems to be
Everyone chose to deceive themselves
Not wanting to face the cruelty of this world
Fake encouragements and fake smiles
Even if so, one day we get tired in putting up fakeness
One day, we'll still have to face the reality.
I rather face them now then later
Cuz the longer the time, the more painful it'll be
I thank you for having that thought that I'm not worth
Having to see that, I am really contented.



------------------------------------------------

Closing my eyes while walking is an experience
Something you might not encounter
At that moment, I felt fear
The fear towards my surrounding
A surrounding that I am so familiar
Becomes a stranger to me.
I thought that I could survive without much effort
But I was wrong, totally wrong
That instant I felt lost, entremely insecure
Everything was dark, unable to detect
Even the trust of human starts to have doubts
The person who I trust is guiding me but I still fear
I have learnt, appreciate what I have
Because when it's lost; there is no turning back
Regrets will not change the history
It'll just bug you for the rest of the life
So, live life and live it right !