WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
August 13, 2009 @ 1:23 PM

Yesterday, didn't went for work
Intended to go
But was having stomach flu again
QI asked whether I could go
So I decided not to and meet QI for dinner
So while waiting for QI to end work
I started watching 少年杨家将
This is one of my favourite show
Met up with QI at 715 @ Causeway
Went to Horizon for dinner
Talked and discussed some of the VIP booklet
Shopped around at causeway point joking around
Then went to Civic Centre Ntuc to buy bread
And headed back to Causeway for stomach pills
Strolled back and went to the lawn for a talk
Desmond.K called be to tell me a good news
My pay is here !! And it is in cash.
Total of $563 dollars !!! Wow, it is more then expected
Talked to Desmond.K for awhile and went to meet QI again
QI went back at 11 after sending me home.

Today, gonna bus to Tampines later to meet QI
Catching UP 3d* later at Tampines mall at 6.50pm
Felt quite excited cuz I am watching UP 3d*
And I am meeting QI !!!
Updates later or tomoro about our happy outing =)
Howdeeee :)