WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
August 10, 2009 @ 7:34 PM




Yesterday was having stomache flu
It goes sneezing for N.number of times
So in and out of the toilet I went
Met QI at Somerset @ 2pm
In the end @ 2pm I am still at home
So reach there at around 3pm
With new friends:

-Yan Hao aka cule cule

-Ding Wei aka pork

We went to shop round and round Ochard central
While waiting for QI's specs to be done
By that time 4 blisters on my leg
Walked to Plaza Singapura
Shopped around and went to the arcade
Next we bused down to Marina Square for dinner
Everyone brought from the BanMian stall
Due to me and QI tempting the both of them
While I was in the toilet, I saw someone
Someone familiar yet distant
Someone who just changed
Shocking change, she is Shu Ching
Once she used to be like any of her friends
The bad girls, she looked prideful
She looked as if she was something
But when I bumped into her, she looked blank
I cannot believe that she have a blank face
When by right, she wouldn't have one in the past
Suddenly feel that I prefer the past her
A her that though I dislike but I prefer
Neverminds, this is life and fate afterall
Headed down to the open space for fireworks
During the long wait, the 3 musketeers were fooling
But seeing them fool, was a fun sight indeed
The fireworks were nice but not as before
At 830pm we walked from Marina Square to Bugis Junction
The whole journey no cab for us to take
So we went to the Bugis.J taxi stand
Boarded and cabbed down to ECP
Rented bicycle for cycling of course
Intented to rent skates but too expensive
QI bought drink, food and slipper for me :)
Calvin and JK came after that.
During the whole journey many things happened
Hiccups, jokes, the grow of feelings between each other
There are still bondings and also many many more
Cycled till today morning 545am where it started to rain
At that point of time, QI's bike is giving stunts again
So went under the shelter with Calvin and JK
Went for the rain to turn smaller
The time we left was 730am
The rain was still considered heavy
Everyone was thoroughly drenched
Which includes Yan Hao and Ding Wei
Cleaned up and headed to Mac
JK flared up for nothing thinking only for himself
Scolded him and made him shut up
Walked to Parkway with QI and Calvin
While Ding and Hao cabbed back
So headed Parkway for Calvin's Bball.
After which cabbed back to Punggol for Calvin
Den QI accompanied me back to Woodlands
Despite him staying Sengkang :)
Sms him for awhile and I went to sleep till 620pm
QI is still sleeping I think
Rest Well kays =)
Going out for dinner later with PK
Long time since I last met him
Which was due to some redundant idiot
Getting paranoid over something minor stuff
Miss him a little already. I meant PK!
Update soon!!
Was having too much fun that
We din take any photos
Oh Oh Oh, I finally saw Qiu Yu Sir after 3 years !!