WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
September 18, 2009 @ 3:51 PM

I'm feeling just like that weather outside.
Once again, slept at 5am in the morning
Didn't understand what's going on
Another day spent at home
Muscle aches and headaches
Mind is a blank; how can I feel it up
Hope I'll be better at the end of the day
Got to rest early for tonight for tomoro's work




The rain is hitting on the window pane
My heart ponders with rhythmic pain
Every moment of rainfall
Symbolises my tears and all
Many a time I step aside
There's a time you ask for a ride
For once I've wanted to let go
Though what I've longed for is a word 'I do'