WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
September 22, 2009 @ 5:05 PM

Initial Plans for Birthday all GONE.

HAPPY ?! Whatever. That's to myself

Current plan study and work on my birthday.

DAMN IT.

As the time continues to run
I'm trying to get some fun
Yet my thoughts weighs a ton
Your voices ringing in my ear
Teaching me the way to put down
Though it makes me like a clown

Still trying hard putting up a cheerful smile
Many a time I thought you were a hunter
Almost each day I always wonder

What on Earth should I counter

As I walk through the desert
I thought of dessert
As I pass through a forest
I thought of a rest
Should I ever imagine
That your presence is what I wanted

As the sun rise and sets again
My hopes trailed and followed
My faith lingered and lost
Yet my love will never frail
As my feelings were never real
Once again I pray deep down
That the sun will rise again.