WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
September 27, 2009 @ 2:30 AM

Met Sam at Jurong Point in the evening for dinner.
Smoked and chat with her
Indeed love chatting with her
She is straightforward and I can jolly share everything
No hides no fears same as for her
We share common secrets don't we, twin ?
In the end stayed over at her house
Got to facebook and share the cute guy friends we had
I love being with her, seriously.

Today, I'm like really punctual for work !
Amazing isn't it and all thanks to twin again
Worked till 930 and left. Had a tiff with Desmond.K
It's alright now I guess.
Called Justin.Y to chat along my way home
We talk, talked and continue talking
Record : 1:12:16 !!
After which skyped and talked again
Chatted with Sam after that on MSN
Now watching drama which is ending soon
Later on, will do some rephrasing on PP
Then I'll sleep :)

Rainbow and Choc Dreams !!


As plain as paper
As white as snow
A single colour changes the mood
Add a little red
Make me feel ahead
Add a blue
Feels for Monday Blue
Add a little yellow
Doesn't meant a dirty fellow
Add a little sunshine
The day will definitely shine
Add a little brown
It might make you round
Add a little black
Damage that train track
Add me the unique rainbow
Shoot the love with my bow.