WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
September 28, 2009 @ 3:30 AM

Okay, I just can't stand it anymore
Though I'm not done yet
But the sleeping god is luring me into trap
True enough, I fell for it.
I'll do a short post and I will rest.

Today, was cleaning rooms and everything
Did online booking of movie tickets
Met up with S.one at Bugis Iluma
Caught a 345 movie in Filmgarde
[Aliens at the Attic] rates for lameness yet hilarious
Rating: 8.5 / 10 due to the storyline
Yet as for the others its cool!
Aftermath shopped around at Bugis
Meanwhile hunting for food
Ended up eating at Shokudo.
Once again it another first time place
Nice food but no pictures.
Really had an enjoyable day spent with him
Knew more about S.one and he is nice !!

Alrights goodnights for now !!



**Name is on disclosed. sorry.