WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
September 16, 2009 @ 5:04 PM

Sometimes I wonder who am I to you
Sometimes I hesitate my presence beside you
Sometimes I doubt the feelings I have for you
Sometimes I question my love for you

It just seems that everything was just different
The feelings I have for you
The crave of you when I couldn't see you
They just seems to vanish within thin air
They just seems to be so vulnerable
I am utterly confused
Maybe I am really not ready

Who doesn't want to be loved ?
Who doesn't crave for love ?
Who doesn't ?
Everyone does !
Even I do !
But how ?

There was a time I started to understand love
There was a time I started loving someone
There was a time that I felt what love is
There was a time I felt pain for love
There was a time I fell because of love

The feelings that I am having is mixed-up
The world in me is in a mess
I have hurtt enough people
I don't know how to let go
I don't know how to say no

Frankly speaking I am lost
Lost in a world of mazes awaiting ahead
Mazes of love, hurtts, pains
In my entire 18 years
I have only gave my heart to 3 people
As for others, I don't know anymore

Hoping to drift
Hoping to fly
Bury my hopes
Burning my life
Bringing me off
Letting me go
For I know
You alone
Is what I adore