WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
September 17, 2009 @ 9:28 PM

Taking a break from all the emotions that I'm tackling
Taking a step to a month or a few weeks back
Was drugged on to a TV series known as [True Blood]
At the beginning, as usual of fear of Ghost and Vampires
I didn't really had much of an interest when it was introduced
Started to watch with doubt about its climax as described
This series was introduced by Ben
And as far that I know I thought that he was exaggerating
But as I continue to the next episode, I found I couldn't stop
The show is marvelous!
Good actors and unpredictable storylines
It's the next perfect collaboration other than Twilight of:
Fantasy, Unpredictable, Romance and many more
So, yeah I was so into it
Today, putting an end to Season 2
I'll have to curb my crave till Season 3
Which is not coming till next summer
To put in my best description about my addiction
It's just like Vampires that is craving for human blood
Got me ? I feel that way like now !
Awesome huh ? Anyways, it's highly recommended
Goodnights :)