WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
October 26, 2009 @ 7:00 PM

Another tiring week as passed
I can't drop Parmaceutical Chemistry anymore
Guess I've got to try my best for this sem

Phone bills are temporarily settled
Now focusing on other debts and work i think
Of course not forgetting about studies ! I really need to buck up

And And And you know what ??!?!?!
I've got rainbow coloured nails
Fingers and toes =)

I didn't know that it can suit me that nicely.
I simply love the colours.
Even when I am down it sorts of brightens me
Even I feel sad, or unwell it just calms me down.
How I wish that my life could be like my nails
How I WISH~~~

Complex with colours yet simple
Complication of life just make me sick
I had enough of this life that I'm leading
Fucked-up and Screwed-up
Nevertheless, I hope that my life is of colours.
Sighs but everyone knows that will never happen to me.
In any case I just got to live it and get on with it.


I need rest, seriously
I need a shoulder to lean on
I need someone to be by my side to hold onto me
I need someone there to support when I fall
Sighs, but I'm on my own
Trying to stand strong yet deep inside
Way too fragile.


Teach me a better way to live.