WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
October 1, 2009 @ 4:35 AM

Anyways, my report is almost done
By tomoro night I guess, I could hand it up
Whatever, got to work at 845am, Ridiculous isn't it
Just had time to take a short breather.
S.one fell asleep while talking to me on MSN
Neverminds, he got to wake up early.
These few days have been staying over at Sam's place
It is like totally nice and happy I could say
We share almost everything
Now that she's asleep
It's been tiring for her yesterday.
Just a little update.
Went out with Sam at 3 plus and we trained
Heading to different places
Queenstown and Bradell
Reached Annie's house at around four plus
Chatted and watched drama with her
Left the house and sent her to work in AMK
Bused back to Toa Payoh to meet S.one
Had his dinner at KouFu
Shopped for cup noodles and headed to MRT
Initially S.one intended to send me to Raffles
But in the end, sent me back all the way to Pioneer
Sam hasn't reached yet so he waited with me
He left and cabbed back
Did my PP till now
Since I am not sleeping, I'm going to do a little more
If possible finished it.
Got to go.