WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
October 22, 2009 @ 8:00 PM

Finally I have the time to sit down, relax and blog.
I've been ignoring my blog for a few days already.
Okay, a few updates down here.

My PP report has finally been approved on the 21 Oct.
Its been 3 weeks of school and I have partial once & miss once
Work is as usual, tired.
Thinking of dropping Parmaceutical Chem.
I am trying hard to cope but can't get it on.
Had movie with Abang Aidil yesterday. We caught Imagine That.

Has been smoking quite a lot these few days.
People are being unconcerned and not understanding
That FUCKER came back into my life once more
Was at Woodlands point pool and his sms came
I didn't save his number as it will pollute my phone
So it went over the usual routine but this time one more thing
He wanted Jerry.T's number !! Made me soo Pissed.
Knew 2 new friends from Sydney!!
Khairul and Suraj !
Now Khai and Zul is my sayang !! Woohooo !!
At least I got to rest from school.
It's been so un-breathable since the start of the school term!
Next is, getting over everything and done for !!
Settled with QI and waiting for his reply
Next is S.one, maybe I am just a fucktard alright
Get the point and move on, I am not worth.
Sort of self proclaimed single. IDK !!
Whatever, I am gonna to sleep early today !
Another long day for me tomoro and the rest of the week.
Staying over at Sam's place tomoro night


So let's get a topic today: What's your purpose of life?

live, grow, learn, old, die.
That's the basic I guess? But now what? Is it going to be plain ?
Hell NO !! Why? Cause this is merely referring to people with no life !
Kays, to me spiritually, my purpose is to live upon God's word
Humanely, to love, friends are the factors for me to keep living.
Future and Money are the things that I cannot live without
Other than family and friends.

What about you?