WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
October 30, 2009 @ 9:38 AM

I am feeling a little better.
Just that once again, I am being deceived.
Sometimes, it's good to not share what we think
Cuz' the people around will just betray you.
It's hard to find friends that's loyal
For everyone thinks for themselves before others
I just can't bring myself in doing that
Though this should be the way.
Trying hard to make myself happy
But the harder I try
The clearer I see the reality and cruelty of the world


How did I survive this long
How did I manage to deceive myself this long
Teach me the way to stay happy when living in cruelty.


Watched the sluts family played soccer
Got to know that someone shares the same friends I do
More of a classmate/schoolmate than friends though
Disappointed in many things
Envy the friendship shared between the sluts family.



How I wish I could be like them.
How I wish I didn't try
So that I could have deceive myself a little longer
And I wouldn't see the true faces of the world.