WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
October 29, 2009 @ 12:21 PM

I felt the pain from that stab
I felt the quietness lying beneath me
I felt the hatred growing
Suddenly, I felt alone
I felt no living motivation



Pull me away from this Earth
Put me onto a nobody's planet
Let me stay on my own
Bring me to a place with no feelings



If there's a need, bring me back to the past
Where I pursue my dreams
When I am still a kid
Where there is no troubles
Bring me back to life
If I have one.