WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
October 26, 2009 @ 8:17 PM

Seriously, I miss you.



Just let time stay when we were five.



When we were still kids



When everything seems so simple



When life isn't that hard



When we didn't need to hide



When we laughed and cried together



When our mother cycled us to school



When you, standing in front of me facing the bullies



When I am panicking you weren't in school



When I knew you were injured



When we got punished



When we did our homework together



What I wished for, is to see that smile from you




Just once more since the day I left



I wished, I was back to five.