WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
October 31, 2009 @ 7:02 PM

Yesterday went to the Halloween Party held in school
Went with the slut family

Zizi , Elmo , Ashley , Boaz and Ventri

The party wasn't a blast afterall.
Dancing with Kej was the most worthful thing last night
Hasn't been so close to him for so long.
Sometimes I do miss his presence.
Whatever, now I just want to focus on my studies.


Went back to the hostel to get their things
Intended to rest but decided to call up the kakis.
So walked to causeway with slut(s) and headed to civic
Bought alcohol at 7-11 and we tarred.
Came back this morning by cab.


Drag my time till 2+pm den went to sleep
Was talking to Rui Fa and watching drama
Now sms-ing PK.
I miss him. Buddy it's been long since we went out
That day he came to woodlands to pass me something
Didn't really talk much. Sighs.
Should find a day to go suntanning with him again.


Chris is heading to school with MAC
Have already eaten 4 cup noodles for today already
Finally got a proper meal to eat
Anyways, gonna sleep early for church
After which tomoro's outing with girlfriend and kakis
But it is yet to be confirmed cuz 2 of them are working
Shall discuss it later I guess.


Am so tired.
Eye bags and dark circles are coming out.
But has been resting for a week
Felt more energetic as compared
Shall study a little before sleeping
I dun think it's a little though.
I haven started on Immunology
Monday's the test.
Bless and all the best to me.