WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 28, 2009 @ 11:11 PM

Alive or Dead





Even if I had the privilege to live even when the world comes to an end....
I will choose to die with the people who were left behind, abandoned.
Staying till the end with those who are left with no chances....
I don't want to see myself alive all thanks to the innocents.
I won't want to see them die in vain, even if there is nothing that I could do...
Money cannot buy true love and the bonds in the family, never will it be able to.
Through the obstacles faced, we'll find the love laid beneath, deep down...
It too show the true faces of us - human beings; the selfishness in us.
Money isn't everything, without love, bonds and trust; it stands for redundant power...
Money is represents nothing but selfishness when it comes to life and death.
Given a choice, I will choose to die instead of living.
I wouldn't want to live with money-minded, selfish people who only think for themselves






So many thoughts uh ?
This is us - humans.
It's a matter of choice and a state of mind.
Whatever. Anyways just reach home from Suntec
Watched 2012. Marvelous.
Headed for pizza for dinner.
Diarrhea. Shopped for things in Carefour.
Everything today is paid by Alfian Sir.
Thanks lots for everything !!
Sleeping early, tomorrow got service.
Bullshit. I don't feel like going.










The minute before death, I will tell you once more - I love you