WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 12, 2009 @ 3:22 PM

And there I go BOOM.

My hair's in a mess.
Went through an explosion.
It went BA BOOM.
Now left with the remains of Chemistry.

Corpse of Cat-ions flying over.
Sigma and Pi bonds landing.
My throat is in pain.


My throat is burning.
I'm perspiring.
Panicking through war.
My head is spinning round and round.




Alright thinking about what Baby talked to me about
I thought through lots of things. Many many.
Maybe the way I love isn't the way you want
The way I do things to show my love is different from you.
We're different. Initially we are from different worlds
You and I if it wasn't others, we wouldn't meet
We wouldn't be together.
Sometimes I wonder. Will you ever regret loving me.
In your eyes, I am just like a little girl.
Little girl of a mind that love is to always be together.
Maybe you don't want this kind of relationship
You don't want me to be in a fairytale
Yet you want me to get back to reality.
Maybe, I'm wrong.

I'm ....................