WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 23, 2009 @ 10:05 AM

Guess what ?!


LAB SESSION WITH NO LAB COAT



I'm still in my jumper somemore.
Whatever, I'm late again.
Yeah, went for service yesterday.
Headed for breakfast with church friend
Service. Effing sleepy.
Went Blk 3 for lunch.
Initially, wanted to go Plaza Singapura arcade
In the end went Farrer Park.
Shop around then TIME ZONE !!


Raced with Da Gor and Er Gor.
Really had fun.
Dragged till 7. Called girlfriend at 6
She called. She snapped.
View her post and you know why.
In the end I reached at her unexpected time.
Good improvement though.
Went Fish.Co. Photos will be posted soon.
Drank a little with her and smoke.
Headed home at 1045.



Fuck. I hate today's class.