WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 7, 2009 @ 10:58 PM

I guess we'd give it a try
Please allow yourself to prove that I aren't wrong
I really hope that it'll succeed
Cuz' I'm at wits end in relationships
I wish that fairytale do come true
I wish that everything that's happening
Isn't as deceiving as the world could be
Trying hard to believe
That this will not be a lie once more.








For now, I'll say I love you.