WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 14, 2009 @ 1:46 PM

Left abandoned.
Left ignored.

Living under your ignorance.
Standing at the edge of the cliff
Thoughts all rises into my mind
Maybe ignoring me is the way you chose


I will be understanding from now.
Whatever you do I will not interfere
I will be your ideal girl
The mature girl you want me to be.
I will not disturb you if you don't want me to


I will not be pissed by little things anymore
You can have your freedom back
Maybe I have chose to give up in holding you back
I will not give up in loving you
I will love you more each day


I will just give up into getting into your life
Maybe I don't belong in your world
I've tried so hard to get into it
Yet, each time I'm being stopped
So, ya. I still love you.


I am not angry anymore.
Serious.