WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 13, 2009 @ 11:23 PM

Lots and lots of thoughts in mind
Ya, i don't know why but I feel down.
Seriously, I aren't feeling good.
Fuck it.
He said he needed be home early.
But he was even later than usual.
If you needed personal time
Go ahead and tell me.
Don't need to treat me this way.
I will not interfere your life
If you don't want me to
I'm trying so hard not to be mad
But I just cannot help it.
When you didn't reply
Do you know that I will get worried.
At least tell me the truth.
You always wanted me to trust you
But how. You didn't allow me to
You should know that my mind always wonder
Thinking negative things and I know it's fucked up
Now what, yes you can reply slow but what.
In my mind, I am thinking whether are you busy
Are you safe and sound at home?
Maybe I shouldn't be worrying that much
Cuz' all this just seems redundant isn't it ?
Why didn't I thought of you could jolly take care of yourself
Why the fuck should I worry.
I've learnt. I will not interfere with the decisions you make
Never.
I tried my best to change to a girl that you want me to be.
You want a mature relationship
I'm trying. Maybe you don't feel it.
But indeed I am trying so hard to be your ideal girl
But I guess I've failed. Haven't I ?









I guess..... my worries aren't that important afterall....