WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 11, 2009 @ 1:29 PM

Mum smsed me before she left this morning.
Frankly speaking, I miss her
Regretting is of no use now.
Nevertheless, I am glad that she came.
Content of happiness way higher than unhappy


I broke down in tears last night
In her arms, I felt love
I felt that I am filled
Filled with her concerns and love
That I have been craving for when I am alone


It has been long since I cried in her arms
I guess it has been 2 years since then
The thoughts of her in my mind now
Made my heart hurtt like needles pricking
And my tears to roll down quietly
With the smoothing music played in the library


Too much lies in me
Too much to voice out
Too much for me to handle
I need a shoulder
Being imaginative isn't good
Once negative, bad thought will rise up


Step by step walking into the darkness
Little by little engulfing my dreams
More and more hurts I'm bringing to the others.
How I wish I could look life in a more simpler way
How I hope I was back then when I am five


The age that I will never forget
My friend, walking bit by bit further away
Everyday I wonder
How would the people around me feel
If I aren't around anymore ?


How would my family feel and think
How would the friends I regard feel and think
How would girlfriend and real friends feel and think
How would people in church react ?
How would mostl importantly Baby feel and react ?


Many a times, I search for things
to fill up the sense of insecurity in me
to fill up the emptiness in me
on and on, it didn't seems to work
Or I didn't manage to find a way


Cuz' I always knew
The only way is music
Listening to the piano playing
I had mix feelings
Sitting alone and listening
My dreams came back
My feelings came back
My emotions and passions
The gush of courage
The urge to cry
Came all together



This is me. Piano.
The music that I have longed
The melody from it
The keys flowing
It's just me.



Life without music isn't real
It's filled with hatred and sorrows
No matter how hard I've tried
I can't find that feeling back
Expressing my emotions into the music
Putting what I'm into those notes
Enthusiasting my life into the keys



Just play. The flow.
It's gone. For too long
I'm starting to forget
The way how music goes
Composing my life. My dream.
Long before. Long Long ago.