WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 2, 2009 @ 10:13 PM

New start of the month.
Many things are on-going.
Sighs. I'm tired.
Asthma attack. Shortness of breath.
Yesterday, went to catch [Jennifer's Body]
It's so ..... Speechless. And thanks to Kayden
Thanks him :
for coming to accompany even he already watched
for telling me to watch those I shouldn't watch
for telling me to not waste money and continue watching
and for accompanying til so late.

So, 7 of us:
CK, Zulliiee, Sydney, Suraj, Girlfriend, Kayden and me
was talking some crap before all of them left.
Suraj, Girlfriend, Kayden and me stayed there till 3am
So everyone headed back den.
Didn't go school but headed to the library to study at 2pm
Glad that UT isn't that difficult. **smiles.
Today is so cold. Just encounter an attack
Went under the rain somemore. Strong isn't it ?


Kays, now what. Mum is coming on wed.
Means no smoking for dunnoe how many days
Damn. I called her today afternoon
We both weren't talking the way we should
So ending up hanging up the phone.
Now, back to the good-girl-next-door.
Though I aren't bad to that extend
But seriously I am tired of being the good girl
The girl that always heads to a place after school
Home and no where. **Dang.

Who ask that to be my fate
Who ask me to be the only child
Who ask me to be a girl and not boy
Indeed, if Girlfriend is beside me
She'll ask me not to complain so much. **sarcastically laughing.
Whatever, though its true.
It's been so long since I last saw my parents
I feel pissed and uneasy not because she's coming
I don't want them to be disappointed when they see me
Seeing that their only precious turning into not want they want


I don't want to disappoint them and I feel shame
Though this is the way I want to live my life
Though the choice of the route will lead to many factors
Though the path will not be that smooth
Though I am already suffering in this choice of life.

Yes, I am leading a screwed-up life.
Yes, I am not a person to be bad.
Yes, I am not suitable to be a SOMEBODY
Yes, I am seen to be an ah-lian
When I can lead a simple life
A life where everything goes the way it should
Where everything is so systematic
Systematic to the extent where nothing will go wrong


I am proud that I had walked this far
I am proud that I can deceive myself for so long
How I hope I can have the courage to hang on
How I hope I can walk this path that I have chose
I hope I wasn't wrong.








Sometimes, life is just like a show....
Introduction, Climax, Ending....