WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 17, 2009 @ 2:45 PM

Now I am left alone.

Never will I thought that

He will not reply my smses
He will not sms me to ask
He will not call to concern

Maybe this is the way he treats a girlfriend
It's ok. No matter what, I still love him
I do. That's what I keep telling myself
Allowing myself to still believe in him
Convincing myself that he still loves me.
Though I aren't sure anymore






For now.... I still choose to believe.....
Though I'm alone....