WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 15, 2009 @ 7:30 PM

So yupps. I'm late for service today.
Anyways. Baby didn't go church in the end
He couldn't wake up.
Yet I have to drag myself to.
Quite discipline though.
Though I was running late. Didn't cab.
Usually I will but not today.
After service went to have lunch with people
Obvious humans -,-
Bused back with Jie.
Talked alot and alot
Recalling about the past and updating her with gossips
Thinking of that makes my fume come back
FUCK it. Alright. Get on with life BITCH.
So went looking around while chatting
Came across this outfit that attracted me
Here are some photos. Enjoy =)