WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
November 28, 2009 @ 11:26 AM

UPDATE UPDATE



Yesterday was a partial nightmare!
I seriously couldn't believe that I made it through
Anyways, PK took away MAC to sch for me.
Ate and joked around. So that nightmare called.
After which PK send me to the car park
From far, I saw the car. Thinking not bad.
The moment I saw nightmare from far.
I was like FUCK. I instantly regretted.
I thought why the hell
Would I give my number to this kind of guy?!

A flash of ' HE LIED. KNN '
Nevermind that, So PK left. I got up onto the car.
He was fucking no gentleman.
So tempted to get of the car and run away. But I'm good.
Guess what he freaking doesn't want to admit that he is old.
Though his appearance look far older than his age.


Throughout the journey to Cathay
I was nearly ransacked with all my ancestors information
Why, he ask and control like worse than my dad.
I order to restrain myself from losing control
I kept sms-ing and there he goes. "You no hp can die hors?"
Ya so ?
Went to had lunch. No. HE went to have lunch
Forced me to eat.
WHAT?! you want me to be like you ???

Ask PK to rush down to let me calm down.
Had a World AIDS Day survey interview.
PK headed VIVO and we went to catch Ninja Assassin
While walking I kept a five step distant.
Walking with him is extremely 'throw-face'
He just cannot stop moving during the show.
After the show, I merely ditched him.
Though I'm not that bad. I told him I meeting PK
So I walked the whole Plaza Sing. for like 2 hours
While waiting for PK to finish his dinner with his uncle.


Bought cake and card for him *Sorry, no presents this year*
Trained down to EXPO after that to wait for Mandy
My darling wife was working.
Freaking spend another hour waiting.

Intended to go meet Jerry for drinking.
In the end wife wants to go home. So PK sent me home.
Chatted on MSN till 3 plus and snores.........



Heading Suntec later to meet Alfian Sir
I guess it's been a year we last met.
Another free movie and dinner !!
Got to sleep early tonight. Got church tomorrow.
After church, will be meeting PK for another movie.
Cool huh?! 3 movies in 3 days all free.
Got to straighten my hair
Repaint another layer for my nails.


After talking to Mandy wife yesterday
I realised we are so alike. Yet I also realise
I still cannot forget you when we talked
You merely just flash into my mind.
Nevermind, I will try my best.










Roaming around the streets at night, with my mind filled with our memories.