WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
December 4, 2009 @ 10:10 AM

Disappointed yet Contented.






Went to watch New Moon yesterday
Headed with Aznan and Seidas to Tampines
Caught a 410 movie and meet up with Jaye.
The movie is of total disappointment, not to what I expected.
Lepak-ed with them and Seidas' friends
It's nice meeting them though I'm the only Chinese there.



Slacked at void deck till 8+ then headed for dinner @ QIJI
Aznan left first before we had dinner.
So bused back with Seidas.
Fun day out though =)




Currently having lab
and OMFG!!! There's a patch on my lab coat
Hope that I can remove it by washing, SOBS
HUNGRY cuz I woke up late. Bad day for me.




This where it all begins, so please tell me it will never end...