WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
December 16, 2009 @ 8:19 AM

JiaXuan:



Hey, friend all the best for your prac test later !!
Just remember to have confidence when doing things
It will really help a lot
I believe that you can do it. So go for it.
Strive for the things that you want.
You have dreams, achieve them kay?
Take care and always missed.
Meet you when I'm back.



Er Gor:



Brother, a big thank you before going off
For everything that you have done for me
Taking care of me and supporting financially
I'll return, I promise though you said you don't mind
See you around in church when I'm back.



Angeline:


Thanks for being there always
Be it encouraging me or wanting to guide me back
I know the efforts, I can see
Nothing could be said but thanks.




Girlfriend:



You are always around when I need you
You always there to share and spend time with
Encouraging and waking me up when I'm wrong or lost
Sharing good things with me (other than guys !! JUST KIDDING)
The things that you've done I remembered
So see you around okay =)