WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
December 6, 2009 @ 9:43 PM

New Hair Cut.



Manage to attend sermon today
Extremely late for church
Intended to meet JJ.K but didn't
So met Mandy but she over slept
So ask cousin to pon teen's gathering with me
So we headed to Toa payoh by pastor Hao Ran's van
Twisted my leg while crossing the road
Retribution for jay-walking I guess.
Headed to Ichiban for lunch, my treat to cousin.
Damn full and ask Mandy where she was.
So went to the salon to have my hair done while waiting
Cousin accompanied my till 5+
What is gentleman. Anyone interested ?
Age 13 though but a real man I guarantee !!
I mean he is a good boyfriend to have as !!



Anyways so ya had my hair done
The stylist was good I think.
Will go back to her if I needed anything.
Soon enough she'll be my personal hairstylist !!
Satisfied with my haircut and reborn-ing.
Seriously, I like my hair.
Though I am still not used to having long hair with short fringe
So ya, JJ.K came to the salon before he left to book in
OMGoodness !! He's so tann !!
What on earth has tenkong did to him !!
Nevermind tann is better !!!
And so ya, Mandy left to meet her mum
So I trained home alone.


Oh I changed my date of going back to Malaysia.
Initially it was 19 but now it's 16
Hope I can come back earlier though.
If someone out there hopes to....
Arghh he cannot read my post.
Alright got to sleep soon got school tomoro !!





Nighty!!!








I have an angel on my shoulder, but a devil in my head.