WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
December 2, 2009 @ 7:14 PM

New Life, New Dreams.




Satisfied with my performance.
My grades are improving. Will continue to work hard
Strive Baby Strive!
Yes. That's the way it should be.
Sometimes drilling and pushing is good.
Have spent my 2009 in a wasteful way.
Got to buck everything up in 2010.
I want to go overseas to start a new life.
No matter how difficult it is to achieve, I'll get it by all means.


Anyways, I have thought through.
Sometimes, it is me not giving a chance to myself
Having the potential without hard work isn't fair.
Time to grow up girl !!
Recalled the past, cuts, alcohol, smokes.
Now I am walking in the path AGAIN.
The life I am in shouldn't be like this.
The life I am leading isn't the way to the future I want.
It isn't going towards my dreams. It's leading further.



Miss June though, obviously the good part.
Sitting down observing.
Different kinds of people around doing different things
How are they living their life. They seems so carefree
It is clear that everyone has their own worries and troubles
But they chose to face it positively and not letting it affect.
Have been uber negative these past few months.
Time to stop and clear all those troubles in a positive manner.


Laugh through my day.
Study hard. Work hard.
Seems mundane but satisfied
Love myself more too.
I found that it isn't that hard to let go.
I'm still trying. Maybe the day will come.
I don't know when; but I know it will.


All the best for myself in the rest of December
All the best for the rest of 2009.
Things will definitely be better.






What's the world best dosage of love to be a remedy....