WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
December 14, 2009 @ 12:49 AM

NEW TRY



Hmmm, so church had electrical failure !!
Big news I guess? So had service at the car park
After church went VIVO.
Being a good sister accompany Gor to study
After which met JiaXuan.
Cutting it short. Nice day spent I guess.
Wasn't feeling well. Damn sick.
Just reach home. Tomorrow's the last day of class
Hesitating whether should I attend.
Lots of things to say
Don't know how to put and phrase them
So forget it.
Good nights for now I guess.




My heart had crashed and burned in shame....