WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
December 30, 2009 @ 3:31 PM

Okay, do a short post before leaving
I am currently back in Singapore.
I'll let the photos do the talks.
After my previous post, went Genting
With my parents and cousin.
Had fun playing and stuff till night
Intended to stay a few days more in KL
But my dad's cousin's youngest son passed away
Relationship very far .....
So went back to grandma house to rott
Played lame games almost everyday.
Taught my mum how to too =)
So I just reach like an hour ago !
Had my new year clothes, shorts, pants shopping done
Update real soon.