WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
December 5, 2009 @ 6:34 PM

Rain is hitting on my window pane.



It's just so different.
The feeling when we sms-ed is just like so close
But when we talked on the phone, it jut felt distant
Nevermind about it, I guess I'm just thinking too much.


Alright, another day spent at home.
Don't know should I go church tomorrow
They are having gathering and I just cannot be bothered.
So much so that I just don't feel like fitting in.
Should I put it in a way that, I aren't worth to mix with them
Or they just don't fit to be in my world.
I hope that it's neither way.


It will be a month with him if everything were fine
Till then, I guess I've given enough time for myself
Bitch, it's really time to forget and get on.
It's true that letting go isn't simple.
You had ample time to do that..... Didn't you?
So what are you waiting for, what've past have past.


Yeah, just focus on my life I guess.
No more focusing on relationships
It is just not meant for me I guess.







Show me that good things comes to those who wait...