WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
December 10, 2009 @ 8:46 AM

Ressurrection


I have finally let off my emotions yesterday
I received some news about him.
Then I got to learn that promises have many type
Empty promises, Broken promises, Life-time promises
Never put too much hope in the person who made it
Cuz' you'll never know how they'll treat the promise
So ya anyways, I am totally out of it already.



Heading to salon again to meet my stylist
Got get my hair repaired and advises from her
Sluts are having soccer today
My life is going back to normal
Enjoy baby, it's HOLIDAYS soon.







You held my hand, and took me right back down to hell.