WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
January 24, 2010 @ 3:49 PM

Thinking through.



Yupps. Back to update a little.
So I solved and found out many things
The dark side of the two people that I thought I knew them well
Whatever it is. Letting it go and ignoring is the best solution I can come out with for this moment.
Thinking back, all these things that are happening
Are all interlinked together by the decisions I made.
Kay, enough of this emo shit.

Friday went down to drink. Drunk. Asthma attack.
Saturday, went to cell then drank at Chris' friend's house
Today, never go church, plan going down to find Jane also cancelled.
Tomoro there is school again. Angela Moghe.
Maybe I'll like her a little more if she continue giving me a B at least.
She is observant, so this means that no internet surfing in her class.
Thats all for now I guess. Wait for the next update. BYE#





Looking through the photos
Brings up memories that were left behind
Running my fingers through those pages
Reread those words written by you
I know that you are still living within me.
I miss you.