WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
January 27, 2010 @ 12:03 PM

Transition Period.



Yes, went to great world with Girlfriend after Monday lesson
Thinking of it just make me laugh non-stop.
Some interesting stuff happened and you know what.
Ya, went to have dinner at Yoshinoya and arcade.
Sleptover at her place and NIFM MCB due to traffic jam.
Fuck-up lesson for me the whole day.
Cloud last minute know that I was going for badminton
He couldn't believe that I was the one that initiated the play
Er Gor, Kenneth, Wen Xiang and Jeremy initially
So met Cloud at YCK mrt.
Played for like an hour plus before Angela and Donald arrive.
Oh all thanks to Kenneth if he were to see this.
I want Jeremy Mark !!! Next time tell me the correct info.
Wahahahs. But it is still okay. I forgive you this time.
Went to eat at NYP canteen and watch movie.
Tooth fairy. After which, Donald told a joke.



After movie....

R: Walau, you both (Ergor & Donald) ask you get your ass to your seats.
D: Dont want larhhs. So troublesome and paisei
R: Why sia?
D: Just now when we came in, already blocking them.
R: It that couple's fault. Seats also don't know how to see properly.
D: I then don't want lorhhs. Like you all like that.
R: Like what arh ?
D: Squeeze like sardin den the ass show up....
R: What ass show up sia... my ass small.
D: Later, you all become the ASS FAIRY lorhhs.
R and everyone: -.- WTF?!?! and there we go LAUGHING.

We have the same frequency in such jokes.
Readers, you might not find it funny but ya.
This is just merely sharing.
Kenneth sent me home before he cabbed home.
Sang all the way back.
Hope his voice are back before Friday.
So we can go sing K !!! I like the way he sings.
O. I guess it's time to change my blogskin
Re-customizing before new year.








I guess you're right; It's a matter of choice to get manipulated...