WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
February 12, 2010 @ 11:52 AM

Alright. Last blog post before leaving.
First of all, Happy Chinese New Year.
Secondly,finally my last UT of the year.
Actually nothing much to blog about.
Couldn't I guess. I just woke up.
Anyways, I'll be away for at least a month.
Clarence wanted to ask me out for dinner tonight.
Sighs. I'm sorry that I am unable to push my schedule
Nevermind, I will meet you when I'm back.
Stay Handsome alright.
As for Cloud, do take cares.
I don't know what's going on with you
But you have my moral support alright.
Now Daryl Jr. Stay happy !! For at least this month
When I come back you can continue emo-ing.
Cuz I'll be there to be your listening ear !!
Girlfriend, take care of your health alrights.
I want to thank you that in this whole year
For standing by me. See ya around when I'm back
Wife, you too. Don't think so much don't work so hard.
Rest when needed. Takes cares.
Kenneth and Andrew, I don't care, JUBEAT when I'm back ok =)




Lastly and once again happy chinese new year.