WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
February 3, 2010 @ 2:46 PM

Believe Without Hesitation and it will be True.


All along I do not believe in this sentence
I was proven that it's true today.
Not going to talk about it in detail
So, I believe that I am capable -
Capable in doing what I've challenged myself to do.

Anyways, it's going to be the end of Semester 2
End of the journey for Year 2.
Not talking about 2009 but Year 2 to be exact
It has been pretty havoc and cannot be handled.
Nevertheless, I hope that the current situation can still be saved.

Before the Year ends, my worries are gone.
Everything seems to be going smoothly
At least till now. I believe that it'll be better in Year 3
New Year's coming, CNY clothes bought
Room designed and ready to move in.
List checked. Waiting for the school fees to settle
I meant the application before I go back.

Will update again. Anyways, I need MONEY.
Hope that he can return me mine asap.
I don't want to be scolded by my parents !!!
Please please please. Searching money in progress.


HELP.