WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
February 11, 2010 @ 12:27 AM

Freezing Hot.

Ironic uh?
Something new for me to start with though
This 2 words just ran through my mind.
Alright, today. Another busy day.
Let's talk about yesterday first
After I woke up abang called to ask me out
Somewhere far - Tampines IKEA.
Nevertheless, I agreed and I don't know why.
OK, so looked around till 6+ and we cabbed to TPY
Return my books, Pass Raemond graph book
Wanted to cut my hair, FULL HOUSE.
So trained back and ya, that's all
Today, UT at 830am. I'm once again - LATE.
Still, I managed to finish everything on time.
After UT went to Snip Avenue with Hengli.
Raychel wasn't there so, another guy came.
There were 2 cuz Hengli saw that it was cheap
The guy who cut his hair is named RAY.
Anyways both of them are Malaysians.
SMALL WORLD.
Okay, Went to have MAC and to Raemond's house
Slacked there and teach Raycher her homework
Dragged till 9 plus before heading to my new room
Just reached home. See, another busy day out.
Alright tomoro is my second last UT at 11.
All the best girl !! Alright time to sleep.
I need sleep !!! Goodnight people !