WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
February 7, 2010 @ 12:02 AM

Wooo. Long and tiring day.
First I was 8 mins late for my test.
Then I finished everthing 15 mins before everyone does.
Amazing and fantastic isn't it?
Realised that I didn't bring my charger
Had to go all the way back to fetch it.
Intended to meet Ian but didn't
So headed straight down to Sengkang
Reached there, shocked to know why I was called down
My cousin wanted me to be his GIRLFRIEND
Funny and confused huh?!!
I was too then I realised that he wanted someone to get jealous
His EX. All his colleagues asked him
"Who is she?? Your girlfriend arhhs?"
"Yarrr..."
"Can I know her?"
"Nope"
I was laughing like crazy when he told me that.
When we were leaving.....
"Wei.. Hold me hand"
"HUH?!?! errr.... Orhhh"
*Hold Hand*
I had to force myself to think straight and not to laugh.
So after that we went to eat lunch at Compass Point
Shop presents for brother and sister.
Sprained my ankle so I cabbed down
Cloud initially wanted to study with me
But when I reach he said that he was tired.
So met brother and headed to his house.
Stayed there for awhile and called BABY !!
**Baby is how we call each other. But we are just friends.**
@@JJ you should know what I mean !! LOL.
So met him for dinner and sat at the mrt stairs.
Talked cock and craps. He is a joker !!!
UNCLE baby, wait this sounds weird.
Nevermind, just remember to joke more
EAT LESS !!
Headed back to woodlands. Halfway through....
STOMACHE. Alighted at YCK and cabbed back
Today, sprained and stomache.
RAHHS. I am strong. Just joking.
That's all for now I guess.
Ya, I am not going to stay in hostel after March.
Starting to pack and stuff. Update soon.