WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
April 16, 2010 @ 10:09 AM

16th April '10

There we go SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL.
Seriously, this year - nope just for this semester firstly first.
I AM GOING TO BE PRESENT IN EVERY CLASS.
Which this includes not being late.
Yesterday was the first day of school.
Good day to start bad end to end.
Thunderstorm uh? Just like how I feel yesterday night.
Super duper fucking EMO-ist. Damn it.

Class yesterday was a blast.
Teammates is 200% crazy
Faci is like effing cool to the extreme.
At night was holding phone meeting with Andrew and Chris
About Andrew's Birthday.
Bro, I'm gonna make it BIG for you.
Musics - the main source of our fun, joy and laughter.
Most of all - my PRESENCE!!
Did all plannings and layouts till 330am.

So that ended up that I couldn't wake up.
So I cabbed down to school. Price rate still acceptable.
Class today is total boredom. Hang ON !!
But I need a glucose rush. I'm hungry.
Rahhhs. Head pain, leg pain. Later ear pain.
Gonna get 4 new peircings at the ear later.
Heading to Far East after school.
Poor precious is working.
Take care loves.

Labels: