WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
April 22, 2010 @ 7:40 PM

22th April '10




That's it. That's the end of my piercing. Omgosh.
I admit that it is very painful even though I can take pain.
Alright? Drawing 4 syringes of blood doesn't even hurt that bad.
The problem is that I couldn't even get that stud pierce in OUT!
Got to ask Alice to remove it for me. It's freaking bleeding non-stop
Now feeling like ant bite and numb at the same time.

So hoping that the infection will go away and I don't need to close it
Anyways, went drinking with Yuri yesterday in Bugis.
He is not that good of a drinker cuz when we reached his void deck.
We sat down to talk, he act steady squat in front of me and talk
After a few mins..... **POMP**
And I was like WTF?! Wake up don't embarrass me please. argh.
After he regained conscious I went - 'Now I order you to go home straight'

LOL. Couldn't sleep though I was a little drunk.
Waking up every 2 hours interval isn't fun when I am having class today.
So wasnt feeling that well in a sense where my ear start getting pain
Stomach upset cuz I drank without eating.
But the best part about yesterday was Cigar and Sisha.
Not to be ashamed to say, yesterday was the first time I tried that.
Not a bad experience though.
Class today is another blast.
Francis class always is and I am proud to say I am his student.
So another fun day in school you can presume.

Today, precious mistook another person as me I think.
We were like saying what I wear what he saw.
Getting to love him more each day, he is so so cute.
Gonna meet on Sat I guess.
Hmmm, got to stop here and starts my RJ.
Just pray so hard that my ear will heal.
Ciaosu~

Labels: