WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
April 26, 2010 @ 2:44 PM

26th April '10

Ah hah. Went out with precious on Sat to AMK.
I just love going out with him. He's cute and humourous.
Anyways, I'm outta cash. Darn.
Hanging through. Phew.
School's still alright till now. Amazingly.

Today duet team with Aisyha.
We are pros that why.
Raining outside. Cold and perspiring. Eh?
Anatomy and physiology. WOW.
But I'm sleeping I think is due to the weather.

Recently hasn't anythung much to blog about.
Just that something to be happy about
My ear is healing. Lesson learnt.
Guess I'm not going to drink within this period of time
Sighs. Nicotine also have to cut down.
Until my allowance is here.

Raemond's birhtday is coming up.
Guess that his birthday present got to be late this year.
Sorry my dear. This year gonna get you your ear piece.
Gonna present soon. Will update soon I guess.
Ciaosu~~

Labels: ,