WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
April 6, 2010 @ 11:59 AM

6th April '10

Good Afternoon world.
I know I'm bad. Blogging during meeting.
I am lost in what I should do.
Not lost in focus if you think I am
But just that didn't attend 2 previous meeting.
So kinda couldn't get back to their frequency
No worries, will catch up.

Anyways, I'm extremely tired and hungry.
The nicotine isn't working.
I need something stronger.
Maybe if Bee is here, that will be better.
He's still sleeping currently.
Guess he over-worked yesterday at gym.
Didn't text him cuz' I want him to rest more.
No plans today unless someone calls.
It's either Bee, Alicia or Mandy.


As the piano plays
The soothing music carries me
Remembering the memories
Everything about me.
Running across the pasture,
I flew with the wind
For this is where I yearn to belong.

Labels: